* Windows 10.
* i7 CPU
* The screen size (in pixels) must be at least 1600 x 900. Recommend 1920 x 1080.
* 16 GB or more of RAM memory.
* Use of EponaCam and/or Intellect Module options requires Metron-Hoof version 8.1 or later
Metron-Hoof is an image-based system using photographs and radiographs to keep track
of the horse's hoof.
- Touch screen ready (if your PC or tablet has touch screen ability)
- Store images by Owner, Animal, and Date
- World class image-processing technology
- Supports the optional EponaCam system
- Image calibration and measure tools
- Automatic Calibration for Radiographs (with “auto-scaler” or "metron block")
- Hoof Analysis: Guided Mark-Up and Metron Parameters
- Supports the optional Intellect Module for Photo mark-up
- Generate multi-page reports, output as PDF files
- Before/After Morphs (video clips showing the hoof changing)
- Approximate 3-D Bones from lateral radiograph
- Voice-annotation of images
- Upload images and reports to www.MetronWebViewer.com for sharing
- Integrated 'Upload Image and Comments' to your FaceBook account!
and now also featuring the Intellect Module:
- Automatically locates the Metron Block in photographs and auto-scales, crops, and rotates the image.
- Does automatic measurement of the hoof for lateral and DP (frontal) photos.
- Requires that the hoof was photographed on the Metron Block and with a plain background
board held behind the hoof.
Strongly Recommended Options (not included in Metron-Hoof):
- Two Metron Blocks
- EponaCam Cradle and App
**One year professional technical support service, including bug fixes and upgrades, is included with purchase of Metron-Hoof. Our team will contact you to offer continuing support at the rate of $299/year.